Big Data analytics is a multi step process that entails the systematic analysis of data and its underlying at every step of the process – commonly referred to as the “Big Data life cycle.” The Big Data life cycle is a derivative of the knowledge discovery in databases (KDD) process with subtle but important enhancements. Data mining and fusion has rapidly emerged as an enabling, robust, and scalable technique to analyze data for novel patterns, trends, anomalies, structures, and features that can be discovered from Big Data.
Big DataTraining's Information
The course is divided into three main core topics:
- Introduction to the Big Data problem. Current challenges, trends, and applications
- Algorithms for Big Data analysis. Mining and learning algorithms that have been developed specifically to deal with large datasets
- Technologies for Big Data management. Big Data technology and tools, special consideration made to the Map-Reduce paradigm and the Hadoop ecosystem.
At the end of this course, the student will become familiar with the fundamental concepts of Big Data management and analytics; will become competent in recognizing challenges faced by applications dealing with very large volumes of data as well as in proposing scalable solutions for them; and will be able to understand how Big Data impacts business intelligence, scientific discovery, and our day-to-day life.
- Software Engineers, who are into ETL/Programming and exploring for great job opportunities in hadoop.
- Managers, who are looking for the latest technologies to be implemented in their organization, to meet the current & upcoming challenges of data management.
- Any Graduate/Post-Graduate, who is aspiring a great career towards the cutting edge technologies.
Java programming, Database basics
Why choose SAI Learning & Consultancy Solutions?
Best Price in the Industry
You won’t find better value in the marketplace. If you do find a lower price, we will beat it.
If I Am Not From A Programming Background But Have A Basic Knowledge Of Programming Can I Still Learn Big Data?
Yes, you can learn Big Data without being from a software background. We provide complimentary courses in Java and Linux so that you can brush up on your programming skills. This will help you in learning Big Data technologies better and faster.
What Kind Of Projects Will I Be Working On As Part Of The Training?
We provide you with the opportunity to work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various Big Data components making you perfectly industry-ready. These projects could be in exciting and challenging fields like banking, insurance, retail, social networking, high technology and so on. The Global Training Hub projects are equivalent to six months of relevant experience in the corporate world.