The BCS Business Analysis Foundation certificate is relevant to anyone requiring an understanding of Business Analysis including business analysts, business managers and their staff, business change managers and project managers.
BUSINESS ANALYSIS FOUNDATION
Business Analysis Foundation Training's Information
- Introduction to Business Analysis
- The role of the Business Analyst – Skills and Competencies Introducing Strategy Analysis
- Introducing the Business Analysis Process Model
- Investigation Techniques
- Stakeholder Analysis and Management
- Modeling Business Processes
- Defining the Solution
- Making a Business and Financial Case
- Establishing the Requirements
- Documenting and Managing Requirements Modeling Requirements
- Delivering the Requirements Delivering the Business Solution Exam
- Recognize the skills and competencies required of the business analyst describe how a business strategy is developed
- Adopt a business analysis process modal approach to change initiatives capture business system issues
- Consider the perspectives of key individuals who will be affected or are interested in the change project and document their views
- Use techniques for the analysis and modelling of business systems
- Describe the contents of a business case which would be used to justify a project
The certificate is relevant to anyone requiring a general understanding or introduction to Business Analysis, including business analysts, business managers and their staff, business change managers and project managers.
- Closed book
- 60 minutes duration
- Multiple-choice examination
- Pass mark is 26/40 (65%)
Why choose SAI Learning & Consultancy Solutions?
Best Price in the Industry
You won’t find better value in the marketplace. If you do find a lower price, we will beat it.
Do I need technical/programming skills to become a Business Analyst?
While helpful, technical, programming or prior software development knowledge or experience is not a pre-requisite to become a business analyst. Since a Business Analyst is required to interact with developers, some conceptual knowledge of technology and IT/software development principles is helpful, and our workshop covers those fundamentals.
How can I make up for classes if I miss a class?
You can continue your class in our next batch.
Do you provide 100% job placement guarantee?
We need to be clear on this. The answer is NO. We will help you with your placement process by mentoring you and preparing your resume. You will need to clear the interviews before you start a position. Hence, we do not claim any placement guarantee.
We offer you placement assistance in terms of CV preparation and interview preparation. If and when corporate approach us for filling their openings we shall ask you to apply.
- You should be careful when trusting anyone who gives a categorical job placement guarantee.
How long will it take to find a job?
- This is not an easy question to answer. The length of time it takes for your placement depends on several factors: current market conditions, your location preference, your resume/interview support and your interviewing skills. We do our best to make factors under our control favorable – by helping you with creating a strong resume and interview prep sessions.
- You will also need to do your part beyond the classes – by researching industry white papers, best practices and developments in the BA field. This will help you command knowledge at the interview and present yourself as a well-rounded candidate.