When writing software, destruction can be just as valuable as creation. Learn how to catch bugs and break software as you discover different testing methods that will help you build better software.
Software Testing Training's Information
Lesson 1: Domains, Ranges, Oracles and Kinds of Testing
How to think about different elements about software testing.
Lesson 2: Code Coverage
How to find part of a program that needs more testing.
Lesson 3: Random Testing
How to automatically generate test cases that break in unexpected ways.
Students who have completed this course would have learned:
- Various test processes and continuous quality improvement
- Types of errors and fault models
- Methods of test generation from requirements
- Behavior modeling using UML: Finite state machines (FSM)
- Test generation from FSM models
- Input space modeling using combinatorial designs
- Combinatorial test generation
- Test adequacy assessment using: control flow, data flow, and program mutations
- The use of various test tools
- Application of software testing techniques in commercial environments
Junior/Senior in CS, ECE, or IE. Must have a good working knowledge of Java and C/C++.
Why choose SAI Learning & Consultancy Solutions?
Best Price in the Industry
You won’t find better value in the marketplace. If you do find a lower price, we will beat it.
How does the course work?
- This course includes software testing fundamental + advanced training syllabus to make you interview and job ready so that you can take any on-job testing responsibilities.
- You can join the live sessions using the course invitation link sent to you. You don't need their account for joining.
- You can attend all the sessions using your system (desktop or Laptop) with a good Internet connection and a headset.
- Each session will be pure practical training of 1.5 to 2 hours.
- At the end of each session you will get 5-10 minutes for Q&A session so that you can get all your doubts cleared.
- We will give assignments after each session based on the learning of the session.
- All sessions will be very focused so that you will get practical experience to take actions instead of just reviewing tons of content.
Who can attend this course?
If you are a just college pass-out, this is EXACTLY what you are looking for to open the doors for your dream career
If you are an experienced professional from ANY other field but wanted to be in IT, this course will help you make this switch smoothly
If you are an experienced testing professional, you will be amazed with the new things and advanced tactics you will learn to work efficiently and smartly in this field.