The ISO27002 is a code of practice for information security. Its essence outlines hundreds of potential controls and control mechanisms, and may be implemented under the guidance provided within ISO27001.ISO27001 standard deals with the set‐up of the information security process and represents the specification for an Information Security Management System (ISMS). The ISO27002 standard, which is also known as the “Code for Information Security”, contains guidelines for measures in the area of information security. The guidelines in the ISO27002 standard deal with the organizational, procedural, physical and logical aspects of information security.
ISO 27002 FOUNDATION
ISO 27002 Foundation Training's Information
The subjects of this module are:
- Information and security: the concept, the value, the importance and the reliability of information;
- Threats and risks: the concepts of threat and risk and the relationship with the reliability of information;
- Approach and organization: the security policy and security organization including the components of the security organization and management of (security) incidents;
- Measures: the importance of security measures including physical, technical and organizational measures
- Legislation and regulations: the importance and impact of legislation and regulations
- Information and security concepts: the value of the information and the importance of its reliability
- Threats and risks: The relation between threats and reliability
- Approach to the organization of the Security Information Policies
- Security measures: technical and organizational
- Legislation and regulations: its importance and implications
- Design and Implementation of the ISMS according to the ISO27001 standard
- Certification of the ISMS according to the ISO27001 standard
The Foundation level is designed as an introduction to ITIL 4 and enables candidates to look at IT service management through a BRAND NEW end-to-end operating model for the creation, delivery and continual improvement of tech-enabled products and services. The course is designed as an introduction to ITIL 4 and enables you to understand a new way to look at IT Service Management through a ServiceThe examination for EXIN Information Security Foundation based on ISO/IEC 27002 is intended for everyone in the organization who is processing information. The module is also suitable for entrepreneurs of small independent businesses for whom some basic knowledge of information security is necessary. This module can be a good start for new information security professionals. Value System (SVS).
ITIL 4 takes you through a more evolved view of a Service Value System (SVS), which provides a holistic end-to-end picture of what it really means to contribute to business value, and also integrates concepts from models such as Lean IT, Agile and DevOps
Number of Questions – 40 multiple-choice
Open book – No
Electronic equipment allowed – No
Pass mark – 65% (26 out of 40)
Why choose SAI Learning & Consultancy Solutions?
Best Price in the Industry
You won’t find better value in the marketplace. If you do find a lower price, we will beat it.
What is the difference between ISO 27001 and ISO 27002?
The difference is that the ISO 27001 standard has an organizational focus and details requirements against which an organization’s Information Security Management System (ISMS) can be audited. … On the other hand, ISO 27002 are best practices that are not mandatory.
Who should attend ISO/IEC 27002 Foundation?
ISO/IEC 27002 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement Information Security Controls as specified in ISO/IEC 27002. During this training course, you will be able to understand how ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27002 are related to ISO/IEC 27003 (Guidelines for the implementation of ISMS), ISO/IEC 27004 (Measurement of Information Security) and ISO/IEC 27005 (Risk Management in Information Security).