This module explores the ways in which digital organizations and digital operating models function in high velocity environments. It will help aspiring organizations, to operate in a similar way to successful digitally-native organizations. This module includes the use of working practices such as Agile and Lean, and technical practices and technologies such as Cloud, Automation, and Automatic Testing, focusing on rapid delivery of products and services to obtain maximum value.
ITIL4 SPECIALIST HIGH VELOCITY IT
Create, Deliver and Support Training's Information
- Make the right digital investments
- Realize and deliver digital products and services quickly
- Provide digital products and services that are highly resilient to disruption
- Ensure that the service consumer realizes value from the digital products and services
- Assure conformance of activities with governance, risk and compliance requirements
- Understand concepts regarding the high-velocity nature of the digital enterprise, including the demand it places on IT
- Understand the digital product lifecycle in terms of the ITIL ‘operating model’
- Understand the importance of the ITIL Guiding Principles and other fundamental concepts for delivering high velocity IT
- Know how to contribute to achieving value with digital products
- Individuals continuing their journey in service management
- ITSM managers and aspiring ITSM managers
- ITSM practitioners who are responsible for managing and integrating stakeholders, focus on the customer journey and experience, and/or are responsible for fostering relationships with partners and suppliers
- Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to develop their knowledge.
- The candidate must have passed the ITIL 4 Foundation examination.
- In addition, the candidate must have attended an accredited training course for this module (the recommended duration for this training is 18 hours including the examination).
Type: Forty (40) multiple choice carrying 1 mark each.
Duration: 90 minutes. Candidates sitting the examination in a language other than their native language have 25% extra time
Pass Score:70% (28of 40)
Why choose SAI Learning & Consultancy Solutions?
Best Price in the Industry
You won’t find better value in the marketplace. If you do find a lower price, we will beat it.
Why there is No ITIL 4 Foundation transition module?
There will not be a transition module at the Foundation level. There is a large amount of new material in the ITIL 4 Foundation therefore a single exam is required to assess end-learners knowledge of the new ITIL 4 Foundation guidance.
When can I take the Certification Exam?
ITIL 4 Foundation exams will be live from 28 Feb 2019.
Is ITIL Foundation Training Mandatory to take Exam?
AXELOS has not mandated training for ITIL Foundation, however we encourage candidates to partake in training to fully understand the new material.
Is my existing ITIL Foundation certificate is still valid?
Your existing ITIL Foundation certificate will be Lifelong valid