IT service management (ITSM) is a general term that describes a strategic approach to design, deliver, manage and improve the way businesses use information technology (IT). ITSM includes all the discrete activities and processes that support a service throughout its lifecycle, from service management to change management, problem and incident management, asset management, and knowledge management.
IT Service Management
IT Service Management Training's Information
- ITIL 4 Foundation
- ITIL Foundation
- ITIL Practitioner Course
- ITIL Lifecycle Modules
- ITIL Capability Modules
- ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle
- SIAM Foundation
After the completion of the Digital Marketing Training at Edureka, you will be able to:
- Get strategic understanding of IT Service Management
- Understand its advantages & limitations
- Become familiar with Best Practices, Tools & Technologies
- Manage Reporting & Tracking Metrics
- IT Managers
- System Administrators/Analysts
- Operations Managers
- Database Administrators
- IT Architects, Planners and Consultants
- Quality Analysts
- Application Management Team/Development Team
- Service Delivery Professionals
- Process Owners/Practitioners
An accredited training by an accredited training provider.
Why choose SAI Learning & Consultancy Solutions?
Best Price in the Industry
You won’t find better value in the marketplace. If you do find a lower price, we will beat it.
What does ITIL stand for?
ITIL stand for ‘The Information Technology Infrastructure Library’ and comprises of a number of ‘Best Practice’ books. Now the owner of ITIL AXELOS prefers people to just refer to it as ‘ITIL’.
What are the new course durations?
This is still being decided. Axelos is not stipulating a number of days, just a number of contact hours. The length of course will typically be based on the format you choose with self-paced and flexible options available.