‘Cloud Computing’ is a technology (and practice) of providing computational power “on tap” – for providing IT services. Cloud Computing allows IT Service Providers to focus on their core competence – Managing Customer-end of IT Services – without worrying about the hassles of infrastructure. Cloud Computing allows organizations of all sizes to lease such facilities and leave the infrastructure management to the experts. For large organizations, Cloud Computing offers flexibility to derive maximum output from their datacenter investments by dynamic allocation of IT Infrastructure resources by virtualization. Cloud computing has the potential of significantly increasing flexibility, efficiency, and transforming IT and its relationship to the business. It can have a major impact on the roles and responsibilities of anyone who is involved in IT.
CLOUD COMPUTING FOUNDATION
Cloud Computing Foundation Training's Information
- Exploit the benefits of the different cloud service models: SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS
- Leverage services provided by the major public cloud providers
- Configure and provision resources on a private IaaS cloud
- Apply tips and best practices when adopting the cloud
- Independent global validation of Cloud Computing knowledge.
- Understand the relationships between the roles, management products, principles, themes, techniques and processes
- Be able to apply the principles, themes and processes to a project
- Be able to create and assess management products
- The available options (software / platform / infrastructure as a service)
- The possibilities offered by different options
- Key success factors
- Making a business plan for Cloud
- Cloud Computing and performance improvement
- Supplier selection
- Designing the right implementation strategy
Exin-Cloud-Foundation is aimed at project managers and aspiring project managers. It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including: Project Board members (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners), Team Managers (e.g. Product Delivery Managers), Project Assurance (e.g. Business Change Analysts), Project Support (e.g. Project and Programmer Office personnel) and operational line managers/staff
There are no formal prerequisite, it is recommended that participants have basic experience in the IT domain.
Number of questions: 40
Pass mark: 65% (26 out of 40)
Open book/notes: No
Electronic equipment permitted: No
Why choose SAI Learning & Consultancy Solutions?
Best Price in the Industry
You won’t find better value in the marketplace. If you do find a lower price, we will beat it.