Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) is an audit professional certification sponsored by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA). The CISA certification is for IS audit, control, assurance and/or security professionals who wish to set themselves apart from their peers. The CISA certification has been renowned as the globally recognized achievement for those who control, monitor and assess an organization’s information technology and business systems.
CISA Training's Information
The CISA workshop covers 5 job practice areas outlined by ISACA. Each job practice area has a set of review questions followed by a mock exam on completion of the workshop.
- The Process of Auditing Information Systems
- Governance and Management of IT
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development, and Implementation
- Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Support
- Protection of Information Assets
There are many reasons to achieve CISA certification:
- Gives a better understanding of information security audit process
- Gives better awareness of how to protect information systems
- Confirms commitment to profession
- Offers a career differentiator, with enhanced credibility and marketability
- Provides access to valuable resources, such as peer networking and idea exchange
This workshop is meant for professionals responsible for controlling, monitoring and assessing an organization’s information technology and business systems. The CISA certification would immensely benefit those aspiring to make a career in Information Systems Audit.
- CEO / CFO / CIO / CTO / CISO
- IS / IT Auditor
- IS / IT Audit Manager
- IS / IT Consultants
- IT Manager / Head / Director
- IT Operations Manager / Head / Director
- IT Compliance Manager / Head / Director
- Finance Manager / Head / Director
- Process Consultant / Head
- Chief Audit Executive
- Audit Manager / Partner / Head / Director
- Chief Compliance Officer
- Chief Risk & Privacy Officer
- Security Head / Director
- Security Specialist / Analyst
- Security Manager / Architect
- Security Consultant / Professional
- Systems Analyst
To get your CISA certification, you need to:
Submit the complete application within 5 years from the date of initially passing the examination
Get all the experience you’ve listed verified by your employers
The experience that you’ve listed out should have been gained within the 10-year period preceding the date of application, or within five years of passing the examination.
ISACA requires strict professional and academic criteria for candidates wishing to apply for the CISAcertification.
The professional criteria require candidates to have a minimum 4000 actual hours of work experience in full time positions in information systems, security experience and controls. However, candidates can substitute a maximum of 1 year auditing, security and control experience with one year full time experience in information systems or auditing. For university instructors, one year of the required auditing, security and control experience might also be substituted with two years of full educator experience.
Educational Experience Waivers
ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountant) Member recognition
CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) full certification
Masters in information technology or information security from a recognized university
Type: Multiple choice, 200 questions
Duration: 240 Minutes
Open Book: No
Pass Score: 57%, Scaled score of 450 out of 800
Why choose SAI Learning & Consultancy Solutions?
Best Price in the Industry
You won’t find better value in the marketplace. If you do find a lower price, we will beat it.
What will I get along with this training?
You will have online access to e-learning and practice tests along with the training.
I’d like to learn more about this training program. Whom should I contact?
Visit our website and click the “Contact” link, and fill the form that appears on the page. Our customer staff will get in touch at the earliest possible.
Will I get a Certificate for completing this course?
Yes, we offer course completion certificate after you successfully complete the training program .