The Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is a professional who is well versed in the Lean Six Sigma Methodology, who leads complex improvement projects, typically in a full-time capacity. A Lean Six Sigma Black Belt possesses a thorough understanding of all aspects of the Lean Six Sigma Method including a high-level of competence in the subject matters contained within the phases of Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC) as defined by Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Body of Knowledg. A Lean Six Sigma Black Belt understands how to implement, perform, interpret and apply Lean Six Sigma at an advanced level of proficiency.
SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT / LEAN SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT
Six Sigma Black Belt
- Six Sigma methodology and DMAIC process
- Highlights role of Black Belt and other team members for successful implementation
- Project selection and defining techniques for maximum impact
- How to convert practical problem to statistical problem and derive statistical solution then convert it to a practical solution for implementation
- Project management techniques – How to present your project, project closure and the key to a successful transition
- How to use Minitab for statistical analysis
- Demonstrate a mastery of Six Sigma for manufacturing processes
- Review roles and responsibilities for process improvements
- Refine project selection working with Six Sigma Champions
- Identify necessary project management skills required to implement change in processes
- Demonstrate comprehensive process mapping skills
- Demonstrate comprehensive software skills in required applications
The course is designed for meeting the requirements of the following audience:
- Quality Assurance Engineers, Project Managers, Team leaders, Software Professionals, Practitioners, Software Quality
- Assurance team members and Senior Management
- Management team of Organizations who intend to implement and practice Six Sigma
- Those who want to get certified as Black Belt in Six Sigma
- Future managers including management students
- Any other professional members who are doing research, innovations or consulting in process improvement practices
Candidates should be preferably Six Sigma Green Belt trained/certified.
Why choose SAI Learning & Consultancy Solutions?
Best Price in the Industry
You won’t find better value in the marketplace. If you do find a lower price, we will beat it.
What Is Six Sigma?
Six Sigma is a rigorous and proven business methodology that uses data and statistical analysis to improve business performance. With the goal of increasing profits by eliminating mistakes, waste, and rework, Six Sigma provides a means to identify and prevent process variation-or defects-to improve predictability and success of business processes.
Why Six Sigma Certification?
Six Sigma certification confirms a level of training, practice, and capability with respect to specific competencies. Though requirements for each Six Sigma certification level are different, each requires training, and each participant, called a "Belt", is required to have a leadership-approved project prior to Six Sigma certification training.
What Are The Six Sigma Certifications?
Six Sigma Green Belts have received two days of training on the Six Sigma road map and essential elements of statistical methodologies supporting Six Sigma projects. Green Belts allocate up to 50% of their time on Six Sigma projects, and Black Belts assist them with projects as needed.
Six Sigma Black Belts are technical leaders who have received four days of training focusing on the Six Sigma road map and extensive statistical methodologies. Black Belts normally dedicate up to 75% of their time to Six Sigma projects, and they assist Green Belts as needed. Green Belt certification is required for Black Belt certification eligibility.
Six Sigma Master Black Belts represent the highest level of technical and organizational proficiency. They have received six days of training on the Six Sigma methodology, and they've learned the skills and tools required to teach Six Sigma philosophies and implement Six Sigma within an organization. Master Black Belts lead all levels of Six Sigma projects, and they help Black Belts apply methodology when necessary. Their jobs are completely devoted to Six Sigma. Black Belt certification is necessary for Master Black Belt certification eligibility.