PRINCE2 Foundation is the first qualification required to become a PRINCE2® Practitioner. This level measures a candidate’s comprehension of the principles and terminology of PRINCE2®, and certifies that he can act as an informed member of a project management team using PRINCE2® and within an environment supporting PRINCE2
PRINCE2 Foundation Training's Information
- Introduction to Project Management
- Definitions of various Project Management terms
- Introduction to PRINCE2®
- Associations between Principles, Themes and Processes
- Tailoring PRINCE2® to the Project Environment
- Project Life Cycles and Product Life cycle
- Seven Themes
- Business Case
- Product Based Planning
- Quality Review
- Seven Processes
- Starting up a Project
- Initiating a Project
- Directing a Project
- Controlling a Stage
- Managing Product Delivery
- Managing Stage Boundaries
- Closing a Project
- Management Products
- Themes, Processes and Management Products
- Homework- Read the courseware and solve Sample Question Paper
- Discussion on Sample Question Paper
- Self study (Preparation for the exam)
- Final certification exam and administration
PRINCE2®provides a controlled and organized start, middle and closure to a project
- Understand the process-based approach of PRINCE2®towards project management
- Learn the importance of regular reviews of progress against plan and against the Business Case
- Understand the importance of involvement of management and stakeholders at the right time and place during the project and the importance of free communication between the project, project management, and the rest of the organization
- Focus on what the project has to deliver by breaking down the project into major products
- Learn to delegate, monitor, and control
- Exercise change control: Delegate change authorization for quick decision making
- Increase the project management skills and competences of the organization’s staff at all levels
- After Practitioner certification, candidates can immediately work on real-life scenarios
- Product Managers, Program and Portfolio Managers, Business Project Managers
- Engineering leads
- Business Analysts
- Anyone who wishes to get PRINCE2® certified
There are no eligibility criteria for the PRINCE2® Foundation Certification Exam; however, basic project management knowledge would be advisable.
Type: Online Exam having Seventy Five (70 scored question + 5 pretest question) multiple choice questions, each carrying 1 mark.
Duration: 60 minutes.
Pass Score: 50% (35 0f 70)
Why choose SAI Learning & Consultancy Solutions?
Best Price in the Industry
You won’t find better value in the marketplace. If you do find a lower price, we will beat it.
How many days is PRINCE2 Training Program for?
It’s 2 Day Training Program and at the End of the 2nd Day Examination shall be Organized
What will I get along with this training?
It’s 2 Day Training Program and at the End of the 2nd Day Examination shall be OrganizedYou will have access to e-learning for 180 days, study material and mock test papers along with the training.
Are the Classes available both Online & Classroom
Yes, you have Online (Instructor Led Web Based) & Classroom Training Program Available for PRINCE2
What are the eligibility criteria for PRINCE2® exams?
There is no eligibility criterion for attempting the PRINCE2® Foundation exam, however in order to opt for PRINCE2® Practitioner exam one needs to pass PRINCE2® Foundation exam.