The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® formally recognizes your knowledge of agile principles and your skill with agile techniques. It will make you shine even brighter to your employers, stakeholders and peers. The PMI-ACP® is our fastest growing certification, and it’s no wonder. Organizations that are highly agile and responsive to market dynamics complete more of their projects successfully than their slower-moving counterparts. The PMI-ACP spans many approaches to agile such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP) and test-driven development (TDD.) So it will increase your versatility, wherever your projects may take you.
ACP Training's Information
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® certification
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® certification
- PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® certification
- PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)® certification
- Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP) ® certification
- Program Management Professional (PgMP)® certification
- Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification
- PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)® certification
Introduction to Agile Project
- Genesis of Agile Project
- Agile Market Share
- Traditional vs. Agile Software development
- Manifesto of Agile
- Principles of Agile
- Agile Methodologies
- Spectrum of Process Complexity
If you work on agile teams or if your organization is adopting agile practices, the PMI-ACP is a good choice for you. Compared with other agile certifications based solely on training and exams, the PMI-ACP is evidence of your real-world, hands-on experience and skill.
- 2,000 hours of general project experience working on teams. A current PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP.
- 1,500 hours working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies. This requirement is in addition to the 2,000 hours of general project experience.
- 21 contact hours of training in agile practices.
Type: Online Exam having One Hundred Twenty (100 scored question + 20 pretest question) multiple choice questions. Each question will have 4 options, one of which is right carrying 1 mark.
Duration: 180 minutes.
Pass Score: Not given but need to be passed in both section which carries 50%-50% questions i.e.
- Tools & Technique
- Knowledge & Skills
Why choose SAI Learning & Consultancy Solutions?
Best Price in the Industry
You won’t find better value in the marketplace. If you do find a lower price, we will beat it.
What is PMI-ACP?
PMI-ACP stands for PMI Agile Certified Practitioner, and it is a certification that formally acknowledges your understanding of key agile principles as well as your demonstrated experience with applying agile project management methods.
What are the experience requirements for PMI-ACP?
The candidate needs a general project experience of 2,000 hours with project teams you must have earned the hours within the last 5 years. Agile project experience is a minimum of 1,500 hours, and it is separate from the above 2,000 general project experience.
How many questions are in the exam?
The exam has 120 questions, with 20 of them being pretest question that doesn’t affect your score. The pretest questions are meant to evaluate future exam questions.