Product Management is an Industry recognized Enterprise Architecture framework used internationally. This framework is envisioned for IT Architects, Enterprise Architects, Business Architects, Data Architects, Solutions Architects, Systems Architects, and other responsible for or associated with the Architecture function in a business. This Foundation course and certification offers validation that the student has knowledge of the basic concepts and terminology of TOGAF 9 and comprehends the core principles of TOGAF and Enterprise Architecture.
Product Management Training's Information
In this course, you will gain the knowledge needed to prepare for and achieve both TOGAF 9.2 Level 1 certification, known as TOGAF 9.2 Foundation, and TOGAF Level 2 certification, known as TOGAF 9.2 Certified. You will learn the technology, structure, and concepts of TOGAF 9.2. In addition to gaining the knowledge and comprehension of TOGAF 9.2, you will learn to analyze and apply this knowledge.
Packed with practical insights from industry experts, the course will help you:
- Understand the role of a product manager and how the role intersects with others in the organization.
- Evaluating Ideas. Doesn’t matter whether you are launching a startup or launching a new product in your company, evaluating ideas needs a certain framework and models - you will learn that.
- Test product positioning and messaging. With minimal budget, how can you test the product hypothesis?
- Navigate the product cycle. Right from MRD to PRD, how do great product leaders navigate between engineering, marketing and sales teams?
- Become a great product leader. The world is looking up to new product leaders. What does it take to be one.
- Equip you with essential analytics and frameworks on product marketing.
The workshop is ideal for 5+ years of experienced professionals who are in the following job roles :
- Product Managers
- Product Owners
- Sales & Marketing Professionals
- Engineering & QA Leads/Managers
- Agile Scrum Masters
- Project/Program Managers
- Business Analysts
- Solutions Architects.
Program is ideal for professionals looking to make a career transition into Product Management, and acquire a strong customer focus.
Why choose SAI Learning & Consultancy Solutions?
Best Price in the Industry
You won’t find better value in the marketplace. If you do find a lower price, we will beat it.
What is the salary for product managers?
According to Glassdoor.com, the average salary for product managers is $130,000. This number can be higher depending on your location, company and previous experience.
How much time should I commit?
The product management training course consists of 40 hours of class time and 16 hours of guest lectures during 8 weeks. In addition to the classes, plan on spending 3-5 hours outside of class each week working on homework assignments about your product.