The AWS Solutions Architect Associate course is designed to help you gain in-depth understanding about AWS architectural principles and services. You will learn how cloud computing is redefining the rules of IT infrastructure architecture, as well as how to design, plan, and scale your AWS Cloud implementation with best practices recommended by Amazon
AWS CERTIFIED SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT – ASSOCIATE
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Training's Information
- One or more years of hands-on experience designing available, cost efficient, fault tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Ability to identify and define requirements for an AWS-based application
- Experience with deploying hybrid systems with on-premises and AWS components
- Capability to provide best practices for building secure and reliable applications on the AWS platform
- Designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
- Lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
- Identifying appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices
- Estimating AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms
This workshop is intended for
Individuals who are preparing to take the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam
Why choose SAI Learning & Consultancy Solutions?
Best Price in the Industry
You won’t find better value in the marketplace. If you do find a lower price, we will beat it.
Why should I consider getting AWS Certified?
AWS Certifications enable individuals to gain recognition for their knowledge and skills in working with AWS services. Additionally, preparing for certification requirements provides an opportunity to expand your expertise working with AWS services.
What score is required to pass an AWS Certification exam?
AWS Certification passing scores are set by using statistical analysis and are subject to change. AWS does not publish exam passing scores because exam questions and passing scores are subject to change without notice.
If I fail the exam can I retake it?
If you fail the exam, you can retake the exam subject to the following conditions:
- You must wait 30 days from the day you fail to take the exam again.
- You can take the exam up to three times in one year from the date of your first attempt.
- You must pay the full exam fee each time you retake the exam.
How long will my certification be valid?
All customers and partners will be required to update their certification (or “recertify”) every two (2) years.