PRINCE2® Foundation Course What you will learn The aim of this course is to provide delegates with sufficient knowledge and …
PRINCE2® Foundation Course
What you will learn
The aim of this course is to provide delegates with sufficient knowledge and understanding of the PRINCE2® method to be able to work effectively with, or as a member of, a project management team working within an environment supporting PRINCE2®. The Foundation qualification is also a pre-requisite for the Practitioner qualification.
By the end of the course a delegate should understand the structure and key terminology of the method. Specifically the delegate should understand:
- The characteristics and context of a project and the benefits of adopting PRINCE2®
- The purpose of the PRINCE2® roles, management products and themes
- The PRINCE2® principles
- The purpose, objectives and context of the PRINCE2® processes.
There are no formal pre-requisites for this course.
Delegates should allow for 2 to 3 hours of evening work on each of the two evenings during the course. This is to allow consolidation of the learning provided during the day and to provide sufficient practice with the sample examination questions provided in order to pass.
The PRINCE2® Foundation examination is a closed- book 60 minute 75 multiple choice question paper with 5 questions to be trial and not counted in scores. The pass mark is 50% (35 marks required to pass out of 70 available).
This course is aimed at project managers, project management consultants and aspiring project managers. It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including
Project Board members
- Senior Responsible Owners
- Project Sponsors
- Senior management involved in making project-level decisions
- Product Delivery Managers
- Project team members
- Business Analysts
- Subject matter experts delivering or providing expertise to a project
- Business Change Analysts
- Change Board members
- Risk managers
- Stakeholder representatives
- Project office support staff
- Program office personnel
- Planners and plan creators
- Operational line managers/staff involved in a project, or intending to be involved
There are no formal prerequisites to the course.
- Introduction to Principles, Themes and Processes
- Business Case Theme
- Organization Theme
- Starting Up a Project
- Review of Day 1
- Initiating a Project
- Risk Theme
- Quality Theme
- Change Theme
- Review of Day 2
- Progress Theme
- Controlling a Stage
- Managing Product Delivery
- Managing a Stage Boundary
- Plans Theme
- Closing a Project
- Directing a Project – Review
- Revision and exam
The timetable and order of events may be varied by the trainer where they see an opportunity to give delegates a better learning experience
To Enroll in our PRINCE2® Course, please contact us at +61 – 405793080 or email Enquiry@sai-pmgroup.com.au
No Reviews found for this course.