This two/four-day workshop prepares industry professionals aspiring for PMP® certification exam from PMI, USA. This program helps the participants to …
This two/four-day workshop prepares industry professionals aspiring for PMP® certification exam from PMI, USA. This program helps the participants to understand structured project management methodology from PMI and empowers them to manage their projects successfully. Best practices of managing international projects across various domains are discussed in detail to ensure that the participants are confident in managing various situations on day-to-day projects. This Classroom course is aimed at people who work, or would like to work, on projects on a daily basis and would like to achieve the PMP® Certification.
Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) is a process improvement training and appraisal program and service administered and marketed by Carnegie Mellon University and required by many DOD and U.S. Government contracts, especially in software development. Carnegie Mellon University claims CMMI can be used to guide process improvement across a project, division, or an entire organization. Under the CMMI methodology, processes are rated according to their maturity levels, which are defined as: Initial, Managed, Defined, Quantitatively Managed, Optimizing. Currently supported is CMMI Version 1.3. CMMI is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office by Carnegie Mellon University.
- Executive Briefing and Sensitization workshop on CMMI HM Concepts for Senior Management & Leadership Team
- CMMI-DEV v1.2 HM Awareness program on Project Level Expectations and Interpretations (for Delivery Groups & Project/ Program Managers)
- Demystifying CMMI-DEV HM Training Program (An Integrated Process Workshop covering QPM, OPP, CAR, OID PAs also SPC & DP areas)
- Advanced Training Program on CMMI-DEV HM Processes for Core Process Groups(An Integrated Process Workshop covering QPM, OPP, CAR, OID PAs also SPC & DP areas)
- Quantitative Project & Process Management
- Statistical Techniques for Software Process Management(also called Statistical Process Control – SPC)
- Advance Project Management using HM Concepts and Techniques
- Technology & Process Change Management(OID + OPP Coverage)
- Defect Prevention and CAR Integration
- Monte Carlo Process Simulation using Crystal Ball
No Reviews found for this course.